Saturday, May 24, 2008

All Smiles

Everybody loves a baby's smile. Especially their own. And that's what Bryan and I woke up to this morning. A smiling baby. I can't believe how much he has grown. The time with him is flying by and everyday I find myself in awe of this little person. He is the best thing to ever happen to me. I try to imagine what life will be like in the future. What type of person he will be and how we as a family will interact. It's all so surreal and then I try to step back and freeze time, because I hear these are very precious days, as 'chaotic and sleep deprived' as they are. I hold him a little longer and gaze into his eyes as much as possible, soaking up the little man he is. He is so amazing, so perfect...the best of both Bryan and me. A blessing I try to remember to be thankful for everyday.



No comments: