Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time to be GrEeN CONTEST.

I've been trying to decide what day to be GREEN on and exactly what could be included on these posts. I'm still working on the details, but I think Sundays should be GREEN because it's already my zen day, so it only makes sense to make it green, too.

I'm not going to share any 'green ideas' on this post. Rather, I would like to pose a question to you the reader. (I'm also hoping some of those lurkers start speaking up...I mean come on, you can be anonymous and still post!!!)

Anyway, my question is this: What prevents YOU from being more green and how could you change this?

Write up a short thought-provoking paragraph or so that really gets ya' thinking about all the ways you could and can be more green, along with what personally gets in your way of doing it. In return, I will randomly give away one of my GREEN bags.

(The contest will last the whole month of September).

No comments: