Friday, September 5, 2008

There she blows....

Ok the power keeps flickering on and off, so I will make this quick.

It's been typical, a bit lopsided, so we get heavy rains for awhile with some huge wind gusts and then it dies down. The highest report gust thus far is 45 miles about 5 miles from here.

It should be making landfall with high tide in about an hour or so. I would love to get some pictures, but since it's nighttime we can't really pull that one off.

But, the wind is howling and blowing those trees- Bryan and Garrett are sleeping right through it. Crazy, guess I should try as well.

Oh, I got a search hit for hurricane preparedness, so I believe once this thing has blown over, I will write up something on what you need and what you should do in case of a hurricane. Because, ya never know when you might end up in one. Even, inland it seems.

Ok, that's 4 flicks of the power in 5 minutes. I need to go turn the big computer off before it does some damage. Toodles.

No comments: