Friday, July 11, 2008

Camera Shy NO more!

Our little boy is getting so big, but getting a picture of him with a smile is absolutely impossible. That is, unless I sing 'Silent Night'. It's Garrett's favorite song, he smiles whenever we sing it.
We've started singing the song anytime we see that frown and cry getting ready to emerge.
~~~~~~~~
Since he usually gets frustrated with my endless camera flashes, I decided I would sing it tonight and see what reaction I got. Guess what! I finally captured a smile on our little boy! After a month of trying desperately to see that lovely smile, I finally did!
~~~~~~~~~~
Before my Silent Night rendition....a not so happy baby boy.

Amused by my off key singing....see a he is a happy baby!


And one, just for fun as Garrett works his leg muscles for the camera-

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

LOL--What I'm wondering is how you discovered your baby likes "Silent Night"...in July!! :)

I shouldn't talk; I found myself singing a Christmas song earlier today. I suppose the event Chritmas commemorates is worth celebrating year round. :)

Anonymous said...

Great smile, Garrett!