Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blessed by Friendship and Motherhood

I just wanted to share these two photos. These are of two of my oldest friends (other than my dear Anna). I have known Allison and Kim forever. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE these shots and I hope we continue this tradition for many years to come. I love you two ladies and am ecstatic that I get to enjoy and share motherhood with the two of you! :)

(Both of them were pregnant at the time, Kim was 5 months pregnant and Allison was 2 months pregnant and I was 2 months shy of being pregnant! I guess something was in the water, huh?)




(With our little boys, Kim & Nate(9 months), Me & Garrett(2 months), Allison & Eli(6 months))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures and what fond memories. Hopefully your boys will grow up to be as great as friends as the three of you!