Thursday, June 26, 2008

Help!! We need a new email address!?!

Well, that's only if you guys help us out. We have been wanting to set up a new email ever since Garrett arrived. For one reason or another, we hadn't come up with anything or actually set into motion creating a new one. The process is way simple and yet we hadn't done it. So, I thought I would run a poll on the best email address for the 3 of us. What a better way to get the ball rolling, heh?
We want something fun and unique, but I'm absolutely lost on creativity today!
Hope you guys can help!

So far I've come up with the following:
Which do YOU like best?
Please leave a comment with your favorite!
1. vernon3
2. vernontrio
3. theverntrio
4. twobsandag
Not that eye catching, huh? Maybe you guys can give us some suggestions? If you have something better, we would love to hear it!
Thanks,
Mommy Vern

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like vernontrio the best. I have racked my brain to try and think of something cutesy but I couldn't do any better! I don't like the last one cause it took me a long time to figure it out! I love reading your blog-it reminds me of myself some last year this time! Remember, you are not alone in many things you have gone through or will go through! We are right there with ya!
Love,
Leanne

C. Beth said...

I like vernontrio too. It sounds like some family folk music group and somehow makes me smile. :)

I hope keeping the car seat in the middle seat is working better for you. It's the safest place for it, so that's a good thing regardless of whether or not it decreases the crying! We had to move Ana's to the side seat so that Eli's could go in the other side seat and I wish they could both be in the middle for safety's sake, but no can do!

Unknown said...

I also like vernontrio...cute and catchy.

Mommy Vern said...

Thanks ladies for the votes!! VERNONTRIO it is!!!