Friday, August 22, 2008

Top 10 Irritations for Friday

10. Waking up in the middle of the night between the times Garrett nurses and then being unable to fall back asleep for another hour.

9. Canceling my hair appointment for Monday until an undetermined day in the near future.

8. Cashiers or Baggers that don't listen to you when you tell them you brought your own bags and proceed to place your items into double plastic bags after you've handed them your own bags. (did they go to school at all?)

7. Making small talk with people you don't really like and the fact that they know it too and don't like you either.

6. Drivers in the left lane that go very, very, very, slow and then make a left turn. (This may only apply to South Carolina.)

5. Crying over a movie for no apparent reason and trying to figure out why exactly you are crying. Then continuing to cry until you can think of a reason for crying.

4. Not having a working microwave. (Of course, not nuking everything might be a good thing.)

3. People that laugh really loud while reading greeting cards.

2. Women with perky breasts either with or without kids. (a.k.a. implants, fake-aroos)

1. The fact that LEFT-handed oven mittens do not exist. Anywhere. Period.

Do you have any irritations?

4 comments:

Bonsack Baptist Preschool Consignment Sale said...

I am confused by the left handed oven mitt, can't you just turn them around? I do think that #2 is VERY irritating-esp. when they aren't fake!

Mommy Vern said...

Not that I'm aware of, at least not the ones we have. I have a burn to prove it as I tried manuvering the pizza while *gasp shame on me holding Garrett in the other hand!* I'll have to luck and see if I find a double sided one next time I'm in Target. And, yeah I don't even wanna think about perky non fake boobs...that'll really depress me!

Mommy Vern said...

Obviously...luck should be look. That's what I get for typing one handed!

C. Beth said...

My irritation--2 kids conspiring to ensure (t least) one of them will sleep poorly every night....